Give your passenger multiple foot placement options, much like a highway cruise peg for riders. The Adjustable Passenger Pegs bolt onto your bike's existing rear floorboard mount, retaining all functions of the stock boards with the added benefit of three new higher, farther-forward and rearward riding positions. By providing relief from the fatigue caused by the limitations of stock floorboards, the Adjustable Passenger Pegs are a must-have for two-up travelers.
- A bolt-action locking device on the swingarm secures peg in place
- Made from durable aluminum and includes our ISO-pegs
- Does not interfere with footboard operation (folding)
- Works perfectly with stock H-D passenger boards or any Kuryakyn Passenger Boards
- When not in use, simply rotate them all the way back and out of the way
KURYAKYN ADJ PASS PEGS SM ISO '10-UP TOURING
All returns are subject to a 20% restock fee.
No returns without receipt.
No returns on electrical items.
No returns after 14 days.
No returns on special orders or close out items.